The pictures are shown by kind courtesy of Museum Park
A few pictures...
We would like to focus on the Jewish
village, Beth Judah. It was built around 1920 and designed
by Piet Gerrits.
In the village is a small simple synagogue.
Inside there is a scroll on display on which are written texts
from the Old Testament of the Bible. These are mainly laws
and regulations that the Jews had received from their God,